S02 Episode 86 | RECONSIDERED + DRIVING POSITIVE BEHAVIOR CHANGE
In episode 86, Kestrel welcomes Jessica Marati Radparvar, the founder of Reconsidered, to the show. A boutique consultancy that helps organizations build impactful social responsibility strategies, communications and community, Reconsidered is all about driving positive behavior change.
"Reconsidering and just taking a second look at things that we've always taken for granted is something that's so needed in this day-in-age, because business as usual is not an option - it simply isn't." -Jessica of Reconsidered
Throughout this chat, Jessica shares stories about her path, and how she has found herself enthralled with the social impact conversation, and especially, innovative approaches to shifting behavior.
She shares her thoughts on where we are today when it comes to telling the sustainable fashion story, and where she thinks we can improve moving forward.
Sign up for Jessica's bomb bi-weekly newsletter that features thought-provoking content on corporate responsibility, sustainability and social impact.
Here are a few of the people, projects and ideas brought up throughout this chat:
- Lynn Yaeger, former colleague of Jessica + current writer for Vogue.com
- Quirky, company Jessica worked for, that believes the "best product ideas in the world come from real people like you"
- Michael Posner + Sarah Labowitz, cofounders of The NYU Stern Center for Business and Human Rights
- Change Management, an approach Jessica sees as necessary to building effective change
- BSR + Futerra Report on "Selling Sustainability"
- BBMG Five Human Aspirations Report
- Tom's VR Experience, integrated into their giving trip
- Fashion For Good, project based in Amsterdam Jessica is currently working with